Hutify`s Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Hutify website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.Hutify.com (the "Site").
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Hutify services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
A Brief Overview
- Bots on Hutify are offered at affordable price.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Hutify. Registration is free.
- Some sellers may offer additional upgrades to their Bots or sell their Bots a number of times, depending on their status.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel on a regular basis or without cause.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Hutify.com. Bots must be ordered using the Order Bot Now button.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller in the Bot description. Hutify retains the right to use all published delivered works for Hutify marketing and promotion purposes.
- Each Bot you sell and successfully deliver, You keep 80% of what you sell.
- Buyers pay Hutify for orders in advance.
- Hutify accredits sellers once an order is completed and transfers the amount to the PayPal/ Bank Account of the seller
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the payment funds will be returned to the buyer.
- The seller's rating is calculated based on a number of factors, including feedback received from buyers, amount of orders, cancelled orders, and late deliveries.
- When a buyer orders a Bot, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged in to your account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Bots. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order and may harm the seller's rating.
- Both buyers and sellers have the option to cancel an order by mutual agreement. Mutual cancellations have no negative effect on rating. However, excessive cancellations, of any type, have a negative effect on eligibility.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer's consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation) However, this will have a negative effect on the seller's rating.
Staying out of Trouble
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities must be kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details (other than your name) to communicate outside of the Hutify network is not permitted.
- All communications, information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively using Hutify's messaging system.
- Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently.
Work Delivery & Communications
- You are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Hutify will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Bot Order page).
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has seven days to respond and post a review If no response is provided within the response time, the order will be considered completed.
- To receive your revenues, you must provide either a Bank Account or a PayPal account.
- Revenues owed are transferred to your bank/PayPal account after a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Revenues once transferred are final and cannot be undone.
- Bots may be purchased using a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created.
- As a buyer, your identity is kept anonymous at all times. To protect your privacy, avoid requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact information to communicate outside of Hutify.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Hutify.com site.
- You may not pay other users directly using their PayPal account.
- Filing a dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank prior to attempting to resolve the matter by working it out with the Seller through the Hutify dispute resolution tools and contacting customer support through this Site may get your account suspended to investigate possible security violations.
- In case of a problem, always try and work things out with your seller. If you need further assistance, contact our customer support.
- Order cancellations (when eligible) can be performed by customer support only up to a period of 5 days from order completion date. We will not be able to cancel orders after that time.
- Violation of Hutify's Terms of Service may get your account blocked permanently.
- Disputes should be handled using Hutify's dispute resolution tools (`Open a dispute' on the order page) or by contacting Hutify customer support.
- Hutify reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to breach of these terms or any illegal or inappropriate use of the site or services. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy on Hutify.
- Hutify may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time, so please re-visit this page frequently.
- You understand and agree that if you use Hutify after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Hutify will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Hutify's customer support department for assistance.
- Hutify will refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider.
Ownership and Limitations
Ownership and limitations: unless clearly stated otherwise in the Bot description text, when the work is delivered, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. For removal of doubt, in custom created work, the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of buyer. The seller agrees that unless indicated otherwise in the Bot description, once the order is completed the seller assigns along with it to the buyer, to the fullest extent possible under the law, all of its rights, title and interest, if any, in and to the delivered work and waives any and all moral rights in connection therewith. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Bot.
Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer.
Furthermore, users (both buyers and sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Hutify, including Bot texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Hutify for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
We wish to remind that Hutify.com's content is based on User Generated Content (UGC). Hutify does not check user uploaded/created content for violations of copyright, trademarks or other rights. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled. Furthermore, Hutify is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Bots, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Bot offers.
By offering a service, the seller undertakes that he has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on Hutify. Sellers advertising their Bot online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Bot and may lead to the suspension of seller's account.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the site,its content and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The site, its content and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. neither Hutify nor any person associated with Hutify makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the website. The forgoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation on Liability
In no event will Hutify, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damage of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any website linked to it, any content on the website or such websites or any services or items obtained through the website or such other website, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential orpunitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, any whether caused by trot(including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The forgoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.